Manifest the Life You Want
Counseling Can Help You Resolve Problems at
Home and Work
If you’re stressed and worried, and unhappy about your relationship
situation, you’ve come to the right place.
Perhaps you are seeking therapy for some of these concerns:
- you feel stressed, tired or just worn out
- you feel depressed, anxious, or alone
- you feel impatient, have angry outbursts, or your partner complains
that you're always angry
- your job is taking a toll on you, yet you feel the pressure to support
- you, or a family member are struggling with addiction (drugs, alcohol,
gambling, Internet, sex addiction, etc.)
- you’re struggling in your relationship and want couples counseling
- you’re frustrated because you can’t find the right relationship
- you’re having a difficult time going through separation or divorce
Whatever the cause of your distress, you're tired of living the way you have
been. You know there's more happiness available, and you want to reach out and grab it.
Many men wait a long time--too long-- before they seek therapy. Our culture encourages men to keep their problems to themselves and “suffer in silence.” Because of this, many men tend to wait until the stress and unhappiness in their lives reaches a boiling point before they seek help.
If you’re like many of my male clients, you know it’s time to create a better
life, and you want to make it easier by getting the help of a therapist.
You’re Making a Wise Choice in Seeking a
Often after one session, you’ll start to feel better. Taking the first step
towards counseling can be a tremendous relief. You’ll feel better just
knowing that have made the decision to improve your life.
Over time, counseling can improve even long-standing personal or
Some of the benefits of counseling:
- feel good about waking up in the morning
- overcome depression, anxiety, irritability or angry outbursts
- feel calmer, more relaxed, and more in control of your life
- resolve ingrained relationship patterns that hold you back
- communicate better with your partner and re-kindle your love
- increase your enjoyment of your work and your home
- feel more confident about yourself and your future
Since 1996, I’ve been successfully helping people
solve their personal and relationship struggles. You can be assured that I have what it takes to help you create the life you want.
And, it may be easier than you think.
My therapy approach with men is holistic — I will help you focus on all
aspects of your wellbeing — physical, emotional, spiritual and mental.
We’ll focus on getting your work and home life working better for you.
Most importantly, we’ll work on making you feel better about who you
are, and help you get what you want out of life.
My clients tell me that I am gentle, authentic and supportive. I offer
unconditional acceptance regardless of your problems. I’ve helped
hundreds of men in my therapy career, so I’ve pretty much seen every
problem that exists no — problem is too big or too small.
You can resolve your struggles.
Your life can feel better.
Take the next step now…
Contact me at Linda@lindafisherman.com or by phone at
(805) 374-1770 in my Westlake Village office.
Together we will determine how I may be able to help you.
You can find out more about my individual and couples
counseling services here.
Linda Fisherman is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in Westlake Village, California. Linda provides individual counseling, relationship counseling for singles, as well as marriage therapy and couples counseling to those residing in the following areas in California: Westlake Village, Thousand Oaks, Newbury Park, Agoura Hills, Oak Park, Calabasas, and Moorpark, Malibu, Simi Valley.